And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Too much 'bondo', fillers, paint, probably a lift or two. Yeeech! Nothing like kissing 'lip fillers'. Painting everything but the hair, what's with that???
Paulina Porizkova - author and model. Born 9 April 1965 in Prostějov, a city then part of Czechoslovakia' Appeared on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue in 1984 and 1985. Became one of the world's highest-paid models in 1988 as the face of Estée Lauder.
Heh, my wife is 5 years OLDER, and colors her hair, never wears makeup & is still smoking hot. Forget this stupid "embrace the gray", BS. The only time they see it, is in the mirror - we gotta look at it all-the-day-long! I'll bet she still spackles on the powder like a 30yr old... hair, "Oh no... I'm embracing the GRAY!" Fine - I'll embrace someone, something else, like a BEER to help you look more attractive.
I love "experienced" women.
ReplyDeleteShe would buy me a beer. I guarantee.
ReplyDeleteI would let her buy me a house in Santa Barbara, with a nice ocean view and an old XKE in the long, curved driveway
Deleteforget the beer. help her in the kitchen and share a real meal with a lady.
ReplyDeletethere a lot behind those eyes and she is halfway smiling at your dumb ass.
That's a kind, beautiful face. I hope it's legit; we all know appearances can be deceiving.
ReplyDeleteAnon 2:28, yes. She's tired.
ReplyDeletetrade in time.
ReplyDeleteYou have to be out of your mind.
DeleteToo much 'bondo', fillers, paint, probably a lift or two. Yeeech!
DeleteNothing like kissing 'lip fillers'. Painting everything but the hair, what's with that???
That pretty lady looks like a keeper.
ReplyDeleteIs that Paulina? I think it might me. Going to need to buy her the beer, Rick screwed her.
ReplyDeleteWTF
DeleteWTF what? He left her nothing and she sued.
Deletebe.
ReplyDeleteLizard eyes.
ReplyDeleteWow-Somebody who’s not closer to my Granddaughter’s age. She’s a beauty.
ReplyDeletePaulina Porizkova - author and model. Born 9 April 1965 in Prostějov, a city then part of Czechoslovakia'
ReplyDeleteAppeared on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue in 1984 and 1985.
Became one of the world's highest-paid models in 1988 as the face of Estée Lauder.
Heh, my wife is 5 years OLDER, and colors her hair, never wears makeup & is still smoking hot. Forget this stupid "embrace the gray", BS. The only time they see it, is in the mirror - we gotta look at it all-the-day-long! I'll bet she still spackles on the powder like a 30yr old... hair, "Oh no... I'm embracing the GRAY!" Fine - I'll embrace someone, something else, like a BEER to help you look more attractive.
DeleteRed Flag
ReplyDeletea sweet tune to be sure, but Irish @ FFFF corners all views of mature beauty.
ReplyDeleteFetching young lady IMHO.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely not Paulina P.
ReplyDeleteABSOLUTELY IS PAULINA PORIZKOVA
Deletehttps://hellogloria.com/essays/paulina-porizkova-ageing/
The bags under her eyes ??? What happened there ?
ReplyDeleteBad photo shop