Monday, July 6, 2026

Yul Brenner looking angry.

 


10 comments:

  1. That is because his last name is misspelled. It's Brynner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

      Delete
  2. Doesn’t look angry, just listening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT Actor, and so versatile too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only remember him from his “Don’t smoke” public service commercials from when I was a kid. He was dying of lung problems, as I recall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moses just asked him a question he couldn't answer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “His god IS God!” (The Ten Commandments)

      Delete
  6. He’s musing because that disgraced news reader lying Brian Williams is now his waiter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. " Draw" (West World )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen him with hair and, he looks so much cooler "sans pelo"
    I've almost talked myself into the total shave at times, but I figured I just have as much hair as when I was 20. It's just moved to other real estate. Ears, Butt, Nose, Back and Toes.

    ReplyDelete