And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
As a well-nigh 100% rule, I don't comment on threads of pictures of young ladies. But merciful heavens. I do wish there were thumbs up/down for comments.
Isn't that the twerp who interviewed Sydney Sweeney.
ReplyDeletemonstrous jowlz
ReplyDeleteThe smile looks like a "smile for the camera" pose.
ReplyDeleteRob, your comment reminded me of the Steely Dan song, "Peg". It's on the "Aja" album wot I have on CD and vinyl. Steve_in_Ottawa
DeleteShe is lovely.
ReplyDeleteAs a well-nigh 100% rule, I don't comment on threads of pictures of young ladies. But merciful heavens. I do wish there were thumbs up/down for comments.
ReplyDeleteAll but John, thumbs down, and good grief.
I am afraid that most of the participants on this blog are either total failures with women ... or they may actually be homosexual.
DeleteAgreed
DeleteIt’s the chick from game of thrones. She’s a two face. Sometimes she’s looks really pretty & other times it’s no thanks.
ReplyDeletePossible, but I don't think that is Emilia Clark.
DeleteNice simple beauty. would!
ReplyDeleteanother pretty brunette!
ReplyDelete