Saturday, July 25, 2026

This morning it's Ana and her disapproving look


 

14 comments:

  1. She is waiting for an explanation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The greatest way to get money is to work online. The majority of individuals make money online. Stay at home and earn an additional $500 or more using the internet. This employment provides a stable work and a consistent income. To acquire this Fast, you don’t need any specific abilities. I made $13953 in my first month, despite the fact that I had no prior experience. For additional information, click to this website right now.

      ==–===========>>) W­­w­w­.­­­P­­a­­y­­a­­t­­h­­o­­m­­e­­­9­.­­C­­­­o­­­m

      Delete
  2. She just wants me to buy her a beer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to admit, I never get sick of looking at her. Beautiful young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meh...go make me a sammich...sweep the floor...wash the dishes...fer gawds sale
    do something useful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sharpening my fangs and her neck is my first target, but after a stimulating visit I'll work my way down

    ReplyDelete
  6. Expecting you to do what it takes to make her want to make love to her, more likely she really wants to be wildly ravished. Thats what I would go by, cause deep down, many woman got a real wild urge to be man handled in a way makes her let her inhibitions fly away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And all she will do is throw shadows at you, but she's always a woman to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She only wants alpha types, not betas like all of you here. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you feel better now that you've attempted to insult people you don't know?

      Delete
  9. The other day I watched Ana de Armas (this Ana) in "Ghosted" and Anya Taylor-Joy in "The Gorge". They were both on Apple but my wife had a 'try it for a month' promotion
    Two of the favorites of this blog! FWIW I enjoyed "The Gorge" enough to watch it again.
    Seeing as I'm on movie reviews... I rented "Disclosure Day" and watched it again the next day, it was better the second time thru and I'll see it again when I can watch it for free.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As long as I have a face, Ana De Armas has a place to sit.

    ReplyDelete