Monday, July 6, 2026

That Hair...

 


15 comments:

  1. She and siblings weren’t allowed to have iPads or iPhones as children. Jobs knew the damage they do to young minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too expensive & definitely not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, she doesn't care about your money. She's insanely rich. You would be the parasite on her.

      Delete
  3. 8 hours of hand-painted hair before Fashion Week, and expert makeup and photography on the ordinary face of a tall skinny girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd buy her some champagne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’d let her buy me a vineyard.

      Delete
  5. doubt that the carpet matches the drapes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and that is notable because ??? never do understand the relevancy of this statement.

      Delete
  6. I wouldn't say she's ordinary. She's presently a runway model, and this picture shows a very pretty young woman. I noticed that many of her earlier pictures show an unhappy girl. She's married now, and seems happier. Good for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so pretty you can tell without all the makeup and glamor lens, she is a good looking girl. Probably looks lovelier with a tiny bit of makeup, hair left natural like, nice shirt and a set of western jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is wearing gobs of makeup.

      Delete
  8. I wonder if Jobs would include this pretty young lady as one of the "Overpopulated Humans" and want her erased.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No one particularly liked Steve - including his family

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plastic, just like his computers...

    ReplyDelete