Thursday, July 30, 2026

Probably Fauci's Porsche. Looks Diseased.

 


14 comments:

  1. unless it's metal-mites, I'd give Baby a full-measure of TLC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just throw some horse de-wormer in the tank and hydroxychloroquine in the oil and it should be ok. I did my own research plus my cousins' friend's sister had a misfiring Tesla that she fixed with just those two drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When the factory doesn’t pasteurize the Porsche.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Porsche pleads the fifth gear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would drive the hell out of that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mobile drug lab across the street.

    azlibertarian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding.....when we buy pizza, our local go-to pizza place is Venezia's.
      https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_3fBaMDk17-gnd7gt4L_n1aeIpybeCA84k53scXCbjfALJ94Rzmprqw&s=10

      azlibertarian

      Delete
  8. Reminds me of a Corvette I once saw at a Corvette gathering. It was one of the older models (don't ask me what year), painted primer-gray. I imagine the dude was resorting it himself, and one of the happiest-to-be-there guys amongst the expensive & pretty 'vettes of all ages, and at least 5 former Indy lap-cars.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks to me like someone recovered their gold Porsche after the thief had given it a back alley paint job and used it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks a lot like a VW Carman Geer.

    ReplyDelete