Friday, July 31, 2026

Imagine the guy that bull landed on

 


7 comments:

  1. What a friggin beast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always root for the bull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate bull fighting... been a farmer most of my life... raised all kinds of livestock, pigs, chickens, horses, catfish and cattle, and row cropped until this very day... hauled soybeans to town this afternoon...
    I've always hated those Spanish fagconqistadors in tight pants torturing a beautiful beast like that bull... I have a rodeo contractor/promoter in my bible study... we all agree on this fundemental truth..
    A man's character can be completely revealed in how he treats a dumb beast...

    You reap what you sow... fuck with the bull... get the horns...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree 100% with what you wrote.

      Delete
    2. Agreed. Went to the newly-opened Sydney Fish Market a couple of months ago and still can’t shake the sight of multiple crustaceans in tanks with their claws wired together. I know I’m a hypocrite ‘cos I love crab meat but can fresh food mania go too far?

      Delete
  4. I imagine the weight of the matter crashing down on him really got his attention in a pressing way.

    ReplyDelete