Tuesday, July 28, 2026

I believe this is New Zealand. Some places are hard to believe that they are real.

 


8 comments:

  1. Went there last year. If I hit the lottery I'd live there May-Sept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want to be there for their winter? We could time share. I’d go for their summer.

      Delete
  2. https://discover.hubpages.com/travel/Top-10-Tallest-Waterfalls-in-the-World
    Browne Falls South Island, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last November I sailed from Hobart to the South Island and spent 2 full days cruising in Fijordland National Park. While I did not see that lake specifically, the scenery is stunning. Highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi mate, I think yer glacial lake sprung a leak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering about that since the waterfall source looks to be above the lake level, but then I remembered New Zealand is upside down…

      Delete
  5. I live in NZ but have never seen the falls live. Many of these beautiful places are tough to get to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful country,great people. Been there twice from Aus.

    ReplyDelete