Thursday, July 23, 2026

Friday Open Road on a Thursday - I might not have internet access tomorrow.

 





























6 comments:

  1. Thx for thinking of us. Always wistful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures.

    Interesting to see that near to the end photo of a girl and dog driving a righthand drive convertible on RT 66.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every good wolf puppy deserves a Ferrari. Although mine preferred a 74 FJ40

      Delete
  3. I don't know about the rest of you-all but in reviewing today's (early) Open Road photo essay it made me feel very relaxed. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite the collection this week. Thanks, as always.

    If anyone calls the number on that heeler’s ID tag, let us know. A perfect opportunity for a guerrilla marketing campaign of some type. Or some poor dude forgot to remove his phone number from the tag before posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all might not have internet access tomorrow. Same as every day.

    ReplyDelete