Thursday, July 23, 2026

First day on the job - Don't screw up.


 

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Dave, I cannot allow you to do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I'm new here. What does this button do?

      Delete
    2. I actually once worked in a place where the story was, the plant manager (who was promoted to that position as it was where he could do the least damage, supposedly) had once said that, and then pushed the button, on a huge injection molding machine that had the mold open for service - and no one had locked out the power to the main hydraulic pump. 3 maintenance guys had to change their shorts after that.

      When I say "huge injection molding machine" - this thing was originally designed to make 55 gallon garbage cans.

      Delete
  2. But that gauge says the water level’s fine….

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a vintage nuclear power plant control room with analog controls, monitoring panels, and operator consoles.
    DaleC in Idaho (Navy nuke)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOPE HOMER DOES NOT WORK THERE....

    ReplyDelete