Saturday, July 25, 2026




Lodge Cast Iron Covered Deep Skillet - Pre-Seasoned Deep Cast Iron Skillet with Lid - Heavy-Duty Family Size Frying Pan for Braising, Sautéing, Grilling & Everyday Cooking - 5 Quart


Commission Earned


 

5 comments:

  1. If I buy anymore cast iron my wife will cuss me. I could use that though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazon better get its' packaging fixed or I'm going to quit shopping there. Another order destroyed because of poor packing. And trying to get a refund is click here, click there, sorry no refund.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazon quality, across the board, has dropped drastically over the past year.
      My prime is due 02 Aug and I may not renew.

      Delete
  3. I had one of those, it was called a "Chicken fryer" back in those days, it disappeared after a divorce, I'd had it for over 30 years at that point and I'd gotten it when a roommate left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Premarital works for she, but not for thee. Ask me how I know this...

      Delete