Thursday, July 30, 2026

 




Commission Earned

4 comments:

  1. I've got a set like this and it's powerful enough for everything I need a drill for. I used the hammer drill to put up a shelf yesterday. The tire inflator is great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If batteries were interchangeable...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, with the proliferation of all the battery powered stuff it amazes me that the batteries have not been standardized. Seems every brand has their on proprietary design. Especially as the batteries are hazardous waste when at the end of life. They did it with flashlight batteries decades ago. Plain stupidity.

      Delete
  3. I really like the M-12 stuff, it has enough power to do most jobs and they are not too heavy. if you have to do a lot of overhead work the 18 volt batteries are heavy. The batteries don't last as long as the big ones , but that is not the worst. (full disclosure I am employed by Milwaukee tools and get a pretty decent discount)

    ReplyDelete