And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
No comment till the lower 2/3rds are revealled. After all, she could have a pretty face but also be as broad in the beam as Hillary Clinton and have sandbag legs as well. I admit the odds are slim but they're never zero.
Perfection!
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredibly beautiful woman! I daresay, a work of art!
ReplyDeleteThat hair color - Perfect!
ReplyDeleteI am so deeply in love with this stunning young lady.
ReplyDelete***SIGH!!!***
Oh my!
ReplyDeleteYowza!!
ReplyDeleteSome women look great with short hair but most don't. She's gorgeous.
ReplyDeletePretty women can pull it off, but I'll bet she is even better when it grows out
DeleteI'll be she even looks great with "bed head" ... and my lying next to her in bed.
DeleteWith her permission, I hope John. Lol
DeleteWow.
ReplyDeleteNo comment till the lower 2/3rds are revealled. After all, she could have a pretty face but also be as broad in the beam as Hillary Clinton and have sandbag legs as well. I admit the odds are slim but they're never zero.
ReplyDeleteI'd risk it.
DeleteThe hair cut greatly compliments her jaw line...
ReplyDeleteoverall, she's got an image that could start a war...
Ireland exported their best, that is one of the lot 4 or 5 generations on. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteBorat voice : Vera nice...
ReplyDeleteThat’s some neckage! My favorite hair color too.
ReplyDeleteSorry gents, pretty sure that's an AI-generated image.
ReplyDelete