Saturday, July 25, 2026

A Very Nice Smile

 




28 comments:

  1. AI art. Nice figure tho, but those random tool shapes are ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly would be extremely nice if you AI weenies just STFU and let those who just like looking at pretty women to just let us like looking.

      JEEZ!!!

      Delete
    2. Love how men complain about feminist garbage, then glorify women dressing up with tools; or pretending they're really into fishing, farming, hunting, and getting dirty...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. do you mean cob webs with saw dust, maybe it is Ai but I don't care

      Delete
  3. Short practical fingernails. A fit looking lady. I'd welcome her in my wood shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. please buy her something else, this is getting old, switch it up,
      how about an ice cream cone

      Delete
  5. Nice shop…excellent workbench.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I saw was on a different plane, but I'd nail that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why does she need a tool belt when there are tools hanging on the walls and littering the workbench?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thos AI weenies just can't let it go. JEEZ!!!

      Delete
  9. Is she one of the Tool Girls from Home Improvement? Debbie Dunning?

    ReplyDelete
  10. measure one'st, cut every chance you get

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I've cut this board 3 times already and it's STILL too short!"

      (I'm always late for work but I make up for it by leaving early.)

      Delete
  11. and a smokin' body too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i had to work with a pregnant apprentice carpenter years ago. she had to go throw-up once because the wood was nappy-looking.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at the image, none of the "tools" make any sense, they're generic object shapes and colors, just AI sampling the images of women in workshops and producing a composite of shit. If you fuckers are fooled by this, good luck surviving.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If she weren't AI she could work on my wood any time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Meh, if it's AI, hot enough to take the blue pill.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Obviously can’t make me dinner messin’ around in my shop pretending to be a carpenter.

    ReplyDelete