And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
AI art. Nice figure tho, but those random tool shapes are ??
ReplyDeleteIt certainly would be extremely nice if you AI weenies just STFU and let those who just like looking at pretty women to just let us like looking.
DeleteJEEZ!!!
where's the spider webs?
ReplyDeletedo you mean cob webs with saw dust, maybe it is Ai but I don't care
DeletePretty girl
ReplyDeleteShort practical fingernails. A fit looking lady. I'd welcome her in my wood shop.
ReplyDeleteI'd buy her a beer.
ReplyDeleteplease buy her something else, this is getting old, switch it up,
Deletehow about an ice cream cone
Wow.
ReplyDeleteNice shop…excellent workbench.
ReplyDeleteIn my dreams!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat I saw was on a different plane, but I'd nail that.
ReplyDelete