Monday, June 15, 2026

Zurich, Switzerland

 


7 comments:

  1. I visited Zurich back in the mid-1990s and again a couple of times in the early 2000s. I was a great city back then, but I wonder how it is now with mass migration hitting Europe in the last 20 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was there two years ago and it still wasn't overrun by migration. Big, big money. Ferraris and Rolls everywhere and utterly ridiculous jewelry stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They just voted to defeat a bill to limit migration of the heathens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Specifically a bill to limit the population to ten million.
      I didn't realize how small Switzerland was.

      Delete
  4. Kloster Rheinau (Rheinau Abbey) was a Benedictine monastery on an island in the Rhine river. It is in the canton of Zürich but not so near the city of Zürich.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read the bill to limit the population failed. Very afraid that part of the world
    will soon be lost to civilization.
    Bubbarust


    ReplyDelete