And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I know it's a thing tating yourself today, but back in my day tats meant something of who you were and what you did. Now it's just decoration. 4 years navy, then 33 more years of time in the service, and not one tat! Drunk enuf to end up in a tat parlor but.... nope, stll clean.
Growing up, I had biker friends. I would ride on them, but never owned one. One guy had a Triumph, another had a BSA. Neither one put as many miles on them as my friends with Hondas and Kawasakis. It just seemed like British bikes spent too much time sitting in the garage waiting for parts.
comic book arm = silly ass
ReplyDeleteI know it's a thing tating yourself today, but back in my day tats meant something of who you were and what you did. Now it's just decoration.
ReplyDelete4 years navy, then 33 more years of time in the service, and not one tat!
Drunk enuf to end up in a tat parlor but.... nope, stll clean.
The old logo looked so much better. Was more 'british' looking.
ReplyDeleteGrowing up, I had biker friends. I would ride on them, but never owned one. One guy had a Triumph, another had a BSA. Neither one put as many miles on them as my friends with Hondas and Kawasakis. It just seemed like British bikes spent too much time sitting in the garage waiting for parts.
ReplyDelete