Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Well their lives were on the line.


 

7 comments:

  1. Read earlier, first off two pilots got into a knife fight in the cockpit then all the other stuff followed.
    Of course, its either Putin's or Iran's fault. At least they are not up to attributing it to White Christian Men. Yet. They will get there if the fake narrative demands requires it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. though... that state and those which must not ever be blamed, the world would be a far more peaceful place

      Delete
    2. Think I used to be a White, Christian man ... well, boy, back then.
      Just a White man now, none of that pretend stuff for me anymore.
      Grew a brain, didn't I
      .
      Yes, Israel seems to be the pearl of the middle east, hey ?
      Just remember, pearls are just a body's way of coating an irritant.

      Then again, when a country's leader seems to have a very l o n g tenure, you really need to call a rose a dictator.

      Trump for KING ?

      Not sure how much more I can afford for gasolene for my car, and I live way across the Pacific, so maybe not Trump for king, or King Barron when the orange falls from the tree-son

      Delete
  2. Regardless, if true it is one heck of a story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. If true really remarkable. Passengers so lucky.

      Delete
  3. Today, I heard a story on the radio about Dubai and Israel signing some sort of agreement that Dubai would have x number of daily flights into Tel Aviv. Even when Hamas (or other Godless goat humpers') rockets reigned down, the flights continued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard to know what's true these days, the bloke with the most money gets to decide what the news agency says ..... makes one want to quickly build a cabin in the woods, fish for food, shoot any government officials that approach.
      Guess I could finally get a dog.

      The word godless should only have a capital letter when it is at the start of a sentence.
      Seems funny making the idea of a god bigger than a fairy story, but there you go, people do, totally without evidence, totally like a 4 year old would.

      Delete