Friday, September 25, 2026

The best looking Ruger Single Nine in existence

 


7 comments:

  1. Arrrgh! Virginia background check system has been down most of the day! Waiting for a purchase to clear, Beretta 84. (40+ years old, Italian beauty)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have the 84 yet, but I do have an 81, two 85s, an 87 and an 87 target.

      Delete
  2. Ruger's customer service & lifetime warranty is 'legendary'. Can't go wrong with a Ruger, new or used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'll only sell you parts if it is your item or you have FFL.

      Delete
  3. Baloney, I've replaced 2 barrels, recoil springs & others, etc., since 1985. Just replaced a barrel last year, on a used SR22, shipped directly to me from Madison, NC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first handgun was a Ruger 1975 Super Single-Six with a 6 1/2" barrel like that pictured above. Except mine was blued and has walnut stocks. Great woods carry handgun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine was the 1976 model year. On the barrel it's stamped "Made in the 200th year of American liberty." I always thought that was pretty cool.

      Delete