Monday, September 28, 2026

Jeep Comanche. In line six.

 


11 comments:

  1. One of the few things Jeep made well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never a big Jeep fan, so I did not know that they made a pickup prior to the Gladiator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. unfortnately they tended to rust out within a few years... same as the matching cherokees... why yu never seem them much anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd drive that.
    Al_in_Ottawa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good little trucks, looked cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the old film photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What was it that killed trucks of that size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Detroit greed. Why build/sell a $20k pickup when you can build/sell an $80k pickup? Maximize profits

      Delete
    2. The Fat Electrician has an excellent synopsis of the idiocy that has ruined the small truck market in the US. (Highly recommend ALL of his videos!)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMJsM--jmRA

      Delete
  8. I had a Jeep Comanche and loved it. I drove it for almost 10 years. The only problem I ever had with it was the A/C went out the last two years I had it and living in Texas, I could only take so much.

    ReplyDelete