And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Tuesday, September 1, 2026
I've been using the prosaic version of this for the past 25 years. Works well.
This is a much better splitter than the Estwing from a few days ago. That one is more of a chopper than a splitter, due to the too-thin-to-be-a-splitter profile. I own and use both.
This is a much better splitter than the Estwing from a few days ago.
ReplyDeleteThat one is more of a chopper than a splitter, due to the too-thin-to-be-a-splitter profile.
I own and use both.