Thursday, September 3, 2026

Is she mad? Probably.

 


26 comments:

  1. In both meanings. pissed and cra-cra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she is, you were staring at her boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not according to her eyebrows.
    Hazel/steel grey eyes, low-key make up, a galaxy of freckles and a fine figure to boot? Ya'll are poor judges of character, especially based on a photo taken in a fraction of a second.

    Bayouwulf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bauouwulf: My stunning middle daughter as beautiful red hair. Her natural eyebrows are so light that she actually had darker eyebrows tattooed so people could see them and to preclude her from messing with them all of the time.

      Delete
    2. John: Thank you for your remarks! My late sister had a similar eyebrow condition with her light complexion. She was red-haired with freckles too and any time spent in the sun made her skin turn reddish/pink with no chance of attaining a tan. She passed away at 33 years of age in 1996 and maybe that's why I react the way I do when I see the rabble unload in an ungenerous fashion on images of women they never will meet.

      Aut pax, aut bellum.
      Bayouwulf

      Delete
  4. Redheads… the world’s best kept secret, but alas I repeat myself….

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Gingers and AI don't have souls, ergo no souls were harmed in the making of this lust-producing image.

      Delete
    2. We could not have an image of a stunning young lady without at least one "AI weenie" informing us of how observant they are.

      Delete
    3. That's telling him!
      Go ahead and put up a link that shows everyone a bunch of other pictures of her.
      Show them that this isn't the only picture in the world of a make-believe girl.
      They're all a bunch of limp-wrists living in the mother's basement anyway.

      Delete
  6. And those boobs look good too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a hatter. My good friends will be tasked with making sure I don’t marry her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red on the head, hot in the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here, just take my credit cards...

    ReplyDelete
  10. If there's rust on the roof its wet in the basement

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whip me, hurt me, make me write bad checks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best woman and lover ever had was a red head, she did not mess around about nothing, straight up girl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, but need a few simple flaws from perfect.Still a gorgeous woman.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Got that look once, 'no, I'm not interested in dating you' - I said to the Gold Digger.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hold my beer ... I'll go find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want one.....
      I'll decide for myself.

      Delete
  16. I thought one of these many comments might notice that she looks like a young Kelly Riley, of Beth Dutton fame.

    ReplyDelete