And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I had a 2 week job in England. I finished it in 10 days so they redirected me to a job in Germany. I kept getting redirected until I had been gone for 4 months. My truck needed a jump when I got back. I had given a lift to another technician and he had MacDonald's on the way to the airport. He didn't eat the fries and left them in the passenger floorboard. I made it back the first of July. Those fries looked like they had just been bought after 4 months in a dark blue truck in a open lot in Atlanta.
I had a 2 week job in England. I finished it in 10 days so they redirected me to a job in Germany. I kept getting redirected until I had been gone for 4 months. My truck needed a jump when I got back. I had given a lift to another technician and he had MacDonald's on the way to the airport. He didn't eat the fries and left them in the passenger floorboard. I made it back the first of July. Those fries looked like they had just been bought after 4 months in a dark blue truck in a open lot in Atlanta.
ReplyDeleteMidnight feast at the White House
ReplyDeleteSeriously?
ReplyDelete