And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
She wearing a shark tooth necklace? Maybe she wants one with those bigger teeth? All in all, the tat is very small and nose rings can be removed, and she's got a nice rack, a friendly smile, and a nice face. I wouldn't kick her out of my bed on a cold night.
Remembers when I was a teenager, massive bell bottom jeans, platform shoes, hair nearly down to my bum ... the old people would sigh and sneer at me. Reckon it is inbuilt to criticise the young, but basically a form of jealousy. Sure I would love to share a bed with that girl, but am also sure she would not even see me as anything but an old man ... doesn't matter that in my brain I am still 27, with the humour level of a 14 year old, all she sees is nothing sexual, just a granddad.
High Beams
ReplyDeleteAND through her bra !
DeleteI know what Mr. Dino is thinking….. “If I only had a tongue”.
ReplyDeleteDino,,, what dino? I'm blinded by the headlights?
ReplyDeleteShe seems excited about them bones
ReplyDeleteThat visible tattoo would cause some who comment here to turn away from those high beams.
ReplyDeleteYeah, you can have my share.
DeleteNose ring, I’m out
ReplyDeleteYup.
DeleteCold day in the museum.
ReplyDeleteWhatshisface trying to buy her a beer,
ReplyDeleteShe looks fun.
ReplyDeleteHog ring and tat - no go. I'll take the dino.
ReplyDeleteWoh. Nice brunette.
ReplyDeleteShe wearing a shark tooth necklace? Maybe she wants one with those bigger teeth?
ReplyDeleteAll in all, the tat is very small and nose rings can be removed, and she's got a nice rack, a friendly smile, and a nice face. I wouldn't kick her out of my bed on a cold night.
I swear you post these to trigger the old curmudgeons. What a bunch of judgmental fucks
ReplyDeleteThere is a lot of empirical evidence backing the septum ring theory.
DeleteBimbo at Cincinnati airport. - snakepit
ReplyDeleteDINO-BITE ... and TeeNa Tee
ReplyDelete(sounds better than it writes)
Old grumpy men ... I'm one, lol
ReplyDeleteRemembers when I was a teenager, massive bell bottom jeans, platform shoes, hair nearly down to my bum ... the old people would sigh and sneer at me.
Reckon it is inbuilt to criticise the young, but basically a form of jealousy.
Sure I would love to share a bed with that girl, but am also sure she would not even see me as anything but an old man ... doesn't matter that in my brain I am still 27, with the humour level of a 14 year old, all she sees is nothing sexual, just a granddad.
Sigh .. with a bit of a chuckle