Monday, September 28, 2026

 


20 comments:

  1. This young lady needs some help with her hairstyle... or lack thereof

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another of those 'ring finger being longer than the middle finger' anomalies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure doesn't look like that if you look closely. This image can be downloaded and is a 900 x 1600 jpeg. Looks like a normal hand to me at 125 to 150% size.

      "Pretty kid playing around" is about as common a subject as there is in photography.

      Delete
  3. I smell woke. Cute though ... but not worth the aggravation.
    Funny how just a picture can define someone; probably a Trump supporter in "real" life..

    ReplyDelete
  4. She certainly looks pleased with herself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not even close to a real Ginger. "Karen" is probably her middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No where near a 10 but kind'a cute.
    I'd gladly take her out for a trial run.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. The incongruities. A purple-haired faux-ginger waif has a large b&w Moon photograph fronted by a jack-o-lantern vine planter, with deformed fingers, with weird little pasted-on starburst confetti on her glasses and around her eyes, with blue (!) sclera. The only thing that doesn't look out of place is the tat peeking from her sleeve. It's a "curtains for Zoosha" image for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see Redflgs Tattoo on her arm

    ReplyDelete
  9. prolly sings lead with the "Me-Me-Me's" - like a screecing banshee too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's an, "I'm fed up to here." Run.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmmm.........giant glasses, multi-colored hair, and tattoos.... I'll be Trump is not her president....

    ReplyDelete
  12. At least there is not a nose ring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Needs some larger glasses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who doesn't like healthy young red-haired girls? Apparently you crusty old crabs here! I'm sure each one of you has a Natalie Wood look-alike sitting in your lap right now …

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, she's sitting on my face, and I love it!!!

      Delete
    2. Ha! If only
      I lol’d good one

      Delete