Thursday, September 17, 2026

 



                                           Commission Earned

2 comments:

  1. Maybe just me, but the electric bit throws me .. you mean battery heated, right ?
    It is the same with those quiet cars, they call them electric cars but I reckon they should be called battery cars.
    An electric car, or pair of socks, would have a long cord plugging into a wall socket, your drive, or walk, would be severely contained to the length of that cord.
    Maybe like a trolley buy, which isn't called an electric bus by the way, you could have long poles from your heated socks to some overhead feeder wires, if you want to call them electric.
    Battery socks.
    My dad made his own, back in 1970, couple of D cell batteris in his jacket pocket, wires into his trousers and down into his socks, kept him warm as he sat at his desk helping colour TV come to the country we then lived in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do I get electric cooling socks? That's what I need most paces aI go and most times of the year.

    ReplyDelete