Tuesday, September 29, 2026

 


21 comments:

  1. Words don't often fail me but they're failing me now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here for the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take the crazy one in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 lovely women in traditional Serbian outfits. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Middle one looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not fussy, anyone of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one on the left looks like she would make a great mother of my children, agree with the center "crazy" one, and the right one looks serviceable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Middle one's ovulating.

      Delete
    2. The one in red is already taken because some smart male saw what you see.

      Delete
  8. Oktoberfest? I'd buy each one of those darling young ladies a beer or six.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I often view, rarely comment, but those madchens bring a distant yen to the surface for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are ALL dangerous

    ReplyDelete
  11. All that female goodness! I'd be looking for the right moment, when to say, lets all get naked. Got to say it just right, its worked before, worst happens, if you ask in that right way, is no.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's my kind of spread!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl on the right every damn time. Looks like my wife who has been eager and adventurous from day one. Girl on the left gives my kids piano lessons and the one in the middle keyed my car.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thats definitely three comely wenches.

    ReplyDelete