And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
What third world country's electrical wiring system is that ?
I live in a small provincial town in a country far far away from the USA (not far enough that your orange so called president hasn't affected our fuel and grocery costs) and yes, the power still comes in aerially here, but it is done neat and tidily.
Most of the towns where I live in have long since put power cables underground, with any new housing being legally required to have underground power.
Which also makes it harder for drones to cut the power to people.
The picture above, when you can drag your eyes away from the beauty, looks like Vietnam or some other electrically deadly place.
"in a country far far away from the USA (not far enough"
Not nearly far enough, that's for sure. Probably one of those self-righteous shithole utopias that America had to bail out of two world wars and/or has been sucking up our foreign aid and living under our protection for decades. Go away, little boy, come back when your country grows up.
Hmm, I see Tri-plex on top, that's the Electrical drop to each building, below that, an orange sleeve on the fiber (hey, I recognize that as possibly the company I retired from!), and below that, several telephone drops, or fiber, a Bar Fly is blocking the telephone pole.
I'd buy her a beer.
ReplyDeleteGiddy up!
ReplyDeleteBar Fly
ReplyDeleteBar fly or Barf fly ... I'd love a few hours of her time.
ReplyDeleteShe's make believe.
DeleteNice left hand.
You love and adore that too?
I'd commute on that
ReplyDeleteDuck lips.
ReplyDeleteId let her ride my horse even.
ReplyDeleteWhat third world country's electrical wiring system is that ?
ReplyDeleteI live in a small provincial town in a country far far away from the USA (not far enough that your orange so called president hasn't affected our fuel and grocery costs) and yes, the power still comes in aerially here, but it is done neat and tidily.
Most of the towns where I live in have long since put power cables underground, with any new housing being legally required to have underground power.
Which also makes it harder for drones to cut the power to people.
The picture above, when you can drag your eyes away from the beauty, looks like Vietnam or some other electrically deadly place.
Shocking.
Looks normal to this American. Newer neighborhoods have underground, mostly. Most don’t.
DeleteCosts money to put utilities underground. Big country. Big $.
"in a country far far away from the USA (not far enough"
DeleteNot nearly far enough, that's for sure. Probably one of those self-righteous shithole utopias that America had to bail out of two world wars and/or has been sucking up our foreign aid and living under our protection for decades. Go away, little boy, come back when your country grows up.
On the Internet nobody knows you're a dog.
DeleteRocket fag, stay far far away from us. Remember you could have been speaking German, Japanese or Russian if not for the US.
DeleteIs your cunt-ry far far away from the mudslam third world invaders. You may need our help again.
DeleteHmm, I see Tri-plex on top, that's the Electrical drop to each building, below that, an orange sleeve on the fiber (hey, I recognize that as possibly the company I retired from!), and below that, several telephone drops, or fiber, a Bar Fly is blocking the telephone pole.
DeleteLooks like fun
ReplyDeleteLooks like she could be Chuck Connors' daughter....
ReplyDeletehttps://www.threads.com/@sylviasnyders/post/Dc6346GDA82/media
ReplyDeleteWoo-Hoo! That right there, boys, is what's known as a Kamikaze Cowgirl!
Deletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myAPp5LF4ys
Thanks for that link; she's a hottie!
DeleteThat was a reply to the threads link, not the youtube.
DeleteOh good lord yes. Got sexy to the bone and more, know just what that fine woman needs.
ReplyDelete