Monday, August 24, 2026

Monday Morning Wrinkle Nosed Smile

 


13 comments:

  1. I love that look. She looks like she would be fun to be around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could any man resist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easily; she too closely resembles AoC for my tastes.

      Delete
  3. ...not me for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the park rangerette without the Smokey Bear hat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some time ago I was seduced by a similar creature with a fun smile and "crinkly" nose. Soooo cute and fun,..... until it was not. I will give this lovely lady the benefit of the doubt that she is no Jeckyl / Hyde like my old flame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who farted? Wasn't me. Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. There's only a limited amount of SFW pictures of women on the Internet, so there's bound to be repeats.

      Delete
  8. Used to fall for these kinds creeping up on a half century ago. She's smart, cute, great smile and a great personality for awhile and then the snake in her erupts. Sneaky with a smile.

    ReplyDelete