Saturday, August 8, 2026

Good use of old tires


 

5 comments:

  1. Used only at Michelin Guide restaurants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder how he cut them. Radial tires are a red bitch to cut. The wire is spring steel and she's tough

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can chickens really fly that high?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, when I was a kid in 4-H I had a bunch of layers that I often found aroosting up high in the barn. Also had a small brood of Banty hens and rooster.
      Really hateful little bastards would fly up in your face and flog the hell out of you! Finally got rid of them via the iron skillet . Replaced them with some wild pheasants that my dad had found and started also raising domestic rabbits.
      By the time I was11 or 12 I was keeping 30-40 and putting a few in the freezer
      (much better than chicken)and selling the rest.Even started tanning the hides for my boy scout projects. Gave that up after a short time because they took so much time and were so damn vicious and hard to keep up with,... and I found motorcycles and was helping my dad on his 48 Chevy convertable hot rod. That was the end of my farming career when my dad bought me and my two younger brothers each a 150 piece Craftsman tool set. Still have some of those tools 67years later.
      Bubbarust

      Delete