Sunday, August 9, 2026

Facehugger. That will be the last time Whiskers meddles with a sea creature.

 


10 comments:

  1. Cat zero...Octopus one. Batter up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The person who filmed this is a fucking pervert who enjoys and creates violence against animals. Who was it, Vince Young, who was caught smashing dogs against walls? This filmed is his brother.

    Have I warned before about glorifying violence against animals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound like you have blue hair.

      Pervert? Violence against animals?
      Have you ever gone outdoors even one day to watch how birds and foor footed animals behave?

      Your very words commit violence against common sense.

      Delete
  3. Great bait to catch something to eat. Don't forget they spray ink everywhere, makes a mess in the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lighten up Francis. Thats funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seen how this movie ends

    ReplyDelete
  6. While spearfishing about to spear a halibut, an octopus darted across my view. I'm fond of tako so the fish can wait. I punctured that octo with my spear then he started crawling up my arm. He was tearing off my mask before I subdued him.
    I also got the halibut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pass on that. Watched Alien too many times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. never saw a cat go backwards so much.

    ReplyDelete