Friday, August 21, 2026

Classy

 


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful watch
    I have the Omega moon on my wrist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here. mine over 30 years old now. it's birthday is coming up in a month.
      now it cost more to have it serviced than it did when I bought it !

      Delete
  2. I'd buy that!
    Kurtz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Constellation

    ReplyDelete
  4. People that have expensive watches are really, really good with money or really bad with money. Usually the latter. The ego is a bitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wear a watch with a leather band. In a week or two it starts to stink. I sweat too much. I could not wear jewelry working for safety reasons so I carried a pocket watch most of the time. I have a Citizen Eco Drive Chronograph, a Bulova Skeletonized Accutron w/ a metal band, and the stainless Submariner that is over do servicing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time in black face.

    Spin

    ReplyDelete