And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Caution! Very expensive hobby! Grew up on a ranch, feeding 60-90 of them twice daily, worked in a couple of stables, one a racing stable. Gloves are a way of life, and lugging bales of hay for an hour+ every AM & PM, that'll build character & muscles. Every girl wants you... yeah, to take care of their 'hobby'. A rich man's game, we called it.
Yesterday's show pony didn't have any rings. This one has two, maybe three. Still though, if I was a young man, I'd be working hard to get a callback from either of them. But that callback would be dependent on their assesmemt of my ability to keep them in the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed, so I'd have to be a a scion of a well-off ranching or horse farming family. I don't think city boys would get a second look.
Not my kind of woman but it's nice to see that she's got a hobby.
ReplyDeleteOne of the more expensive hobbies.
DeleteMy wife has had at least one horse since she was in her mid-teens. You shove money in their mouths and get massive amounts of poop out the other end.
DeleteThe wife or horse?
Deletegood one
DeleteCaution! Very expensive hobby! Grew up on a ranch, feeding 60-90 of them twice daily, worked in a couple of stables, one a racing stable. Gloves are a way of life, and lugging bales of hay for an hour+ every AM & PM, that'll build character & muscles. Every girl wants you... yeah, to take care of their 'hobby'. A rich man's game, we called it.
DeleteAnnie 11:21 - Good one!!!
DeleteYesterday's show pony didn't have any rings. This one has two, maybe three. Still though, if I was a young man, I'd be working hard to get a callback from either of them. But that callback would be dependent on their assesmemt of my ability to keep them in the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed, so I'd have to be a a scion of a well-off ranching or horse farming family. I don't think city boys would get a second look.
ReplyDeleteThose are a set of baby factory hips, nice big healthy girl, lots to cuddle up to.
ReplyDelete