And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I can imagine that beautiful face looking up at me as she lies in my bed.
ReplyDeleteThat is bed head.
Delete'Friendly' ?
ReplyDeleteShe is laying naked in bed, I think friendly has been superseded
She is not naked.
DeleteYet
DeleteYowza!!!
ReplyDeleteI'd buy her two beers
ReplyDeleteWhy?
DeleteBecause we’re about to work up a powerful thirst.
DeleteSFC D
the look you get when you did a good job?
ReplyDeleteNice girl! Snakepit
ReplyDeleteWow smokin hot.
ReplyDeleteI must have come back to this picture half a dozen times yesterday, and here I am again today, back to see that lovely smile again.
ReplyDeletePretty lonely in that basement...
DeleteI’ll get you a towel.
ReplyDelete