And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It would be a less depressing view if one cleans the ground around the house (at least about 2m and add white pebbles on the surface. The stones means $$$, but the cleaning is free and is a priority.
That there's a West Virginia mansion. To fully accessorize it, you'd need at least one appliance outside. The Platinum line features a Bandit Trans Am with its own matched cinder blocks.
I don't think I'd want to engage in any form of vigorous, uh, exercise in that contraption.
ReplyDeleteOregon license plate?
ReplyDeleteCould be an older NY plate, maybe?
DeleteOregon? Plate says maybe. Gets damp out here so mayhaps the stilts can be adduced as evidence
DeleteThat should qualify as a deer hunting stand, thus exempt from any kind of regulation and/or tax!
ReplyDeleteabove the flood plane
ReplyDeleteDon't let the wife try to park there.
ReplyDeleteIt would be a less depressing view if one cleans the ground around the house (at least about 2m and add white pebbles on the surface. The stones means $$$, but the cleaning is free and is a priority.
ReplyDeleteI don't think the truck is safer there.
ReplyDeleteTruck is worth more than the house . Typical redneck. I know because I is one
DeleteRough lifestyle. Looks like it could be coal country.
ReplyDeleteI agree. Likely WVA.
DeleteTrucks fine.
ReplyDeleteBut ... ya'll better not attempt parking there if you ain't stone cold sober.
Took a closer look, The truck's up on blocks. Now I'm wondering how he got it up there.
ReplyDeleteThey should skirt it with lattice to class the place up.
ReplyDeleteThat there's a West Virginia mansion. To fully accessorize it, you'd need at least one appliance outside. The Platinum line features a Bandit Trans Am with its own matched cinder blocks.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinkin' that truck is AI.
ReplyDeleteI think the same. The grill didn't look right, and the more I look, the more I think so.
Delete--Tennessee Budd
You might be a Redneck if....
ReplyDeletea suburb of Dover Hollow
ReplyDeleteLoft with covered parking space
ReplyDelete