Monday, June 15, 2026

Ana is bashful

 


10 comments:

  1. I have loved and adored Ana De Armas since the first day that I viewed her stunning face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CW: I want to purchase the queen size feather and down comforter but I can't find it. Would you email me a link? Please???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, the link on that post should take you right to the queen size you are looking for. Otherwise, try this: https://amzn.to/43xViQn

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I got it. Hopefully you'll get commission.

      Delete
  3. Ana Celia de Armas Caso (38) is a Cuban-born actress holding Cuban, Spanish, and American citizenship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's also holding my heart in the palm of her hand.

      Delete
  4. She looks disappointed. Seems like I’ve seen that look before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very fine looking brunette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any relation to Fabrica de Armas? I bought some guns from her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An actress doing what actresses do. Acting.
    There's a reason the word for actor in Greek is hypocrite.

    ReplyDelete