And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Being a New Zealander I thought that - but had to check. You are right but I suspect the boat is not in New Zealand. The scene looks foreign, the bikes look European etc ...
Truly a Gentleman's Craft.
ReplyDeletegit it dawg!
ReplyDeleteTahoe Chris Craft? Wood boat capital of the US.
ReplyDeleteNFW
Delete2001 Venegy 33 Classic, located in Amsterdam , The Netherlands. Asking price: €200,0000 / $215,0000 This was in 2024
DeleteBeautiful boat...damn, I'd hate to take care of it, unless that is, I had the money to hire someone to do it.
ReplyDeleteI wonder where that is, because that is a New Zealand flag on the stern of the boat.
ReplyDeleteBeing a New Zealander I thought that - but had to check. You are right but I suspect the boat is not in New Zealand. The scene looks foreign, the bikes look European etc ...
Delete2001 Venegy 33 Classic, located in Amsterdam , The Netherlands. Asking price: €200,0000 / $215,0000 This was in 2024
DeleteLooks like the teak could use some attention on the fantail.
ReplyDeleteLake Como
ReplyDelete2001 Venegy 33 Classic, located in Amsterdam , The Netherlands. Asking price: €200,0000 / $215,0000 This was in 2024
ReplyDelete