Friday, May 1, 2026

 


13 comments:

  1. I know she's someone's daughter. Hell, for that matter so is Chelsea Clinton, but neither are my type.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way in hell, should you use Chelsea Clinton and this lady in the same sentence. This one may not be a classic beauty, but at least she doesn't look like she was bashing her face against a brick wall for shits n grins like good ole Chelsea.

      Delete
  2. I know something you don't know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very 90s flop-house looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That apartment smells of weed

    ReplyDelete
  5. She reminds me of Angelina Jolie, 20 years or so ago. Back in the "Tomb Raider" (movie) days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She speaks highly of you curmudgeonly lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe, but I think too much drama and trouble afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She has a bodacious set of ta-tas but you can't see them in this photo.

    ReplyDelete