Thursday, February 23, 2017

I use a Gerber Dime - very small - but this looks pretty cool.

Features:

  • Full size, real tools offer uncompromising performance through revolutionary design
  • Center axis driver opens to align like a real screw driver for maximum torque & rotation
  • One-thumb opening sliding jaws offer easy accessibility
  • Magnetic bit set is easy to change and interchangeable with standard bits
  • But the best feature of all is that it is Made in Portland, Oregon, USA



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Mine, though basic, has been useful, and has not broken yet. I guess that's a good recommendation. I actually repaired a computer with it once, sorta by accident, but without it the machine would have been non functional.

      Delete
    2. I'd look into CRKT. just a hop, skip, and a jump up the Gorge from Portland. I swear by their products. I have one of the first folding knives Gerber ever made, but they seem irrelevant these days. They were bought out by Fiskers I believe.

      Delete
  2. I have a couple of old leatherman tools I keep around - glove box, tackle box, range bag - that are ok when all else fails. But no multi-tool can replace a real set of tools.

    Do receive any kickbacks if I order from Amazon using your link? I really enjoy your site and don't mind helping out if I'm going to order something anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, a small percentage of all sales that are made by following the link to Amazon. I appreciate very, very much any order you make through the blog, believe me.

      Delete