Saturday, October 3, 2026

That makeup - caked on. I'm dry heaving. Hard No.


 

12 comments:

  1. Sardonic caption I believe. Is it true CW?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I'm continually entertained by the comments inspired by pictures of beautiful women.

      Delete
  2. That's actress-dancer Sandahl Bergman in costume for "Conan the Barbarian," in other words she isn't dressed up for a night on the town. That "caked on" make-up is war paint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camouflage. The following scene two seconds after this pose is one of the best in the movie.
      Scorching hot woman. Nothing like the body of a dancer.

      Delete
  3. Bots explaining the obvious

    ReplyDelete
  4. That body. She still looks okay for her age. Getting old sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think CW is make fun of all you idiots who get your panties in a wad over excessive make-up, tats and hardware.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before you call others names, Kevie old bean, maybe check your grammar.

      Delete
  6. I don’t get how they could make Conan the Barbarian so amazing, yet a Conan the Destroyer looks like they shot it on the back lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Do you want to live forever?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks pretty nice to me, she has a great profile.

    ReplyDelete