And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Ummmm - there is no real bicycle seat and no real woman in this image. Nothing to sit on his face if it were a seat. I guess the closest thing he could do is place the computer on his face.
Snot-nosed keyboard warriors are emerging from their safe place in mom's basement to toss out snarky comments at the adults who are here. I am referring to Annie 4:44.
I'm hoping this is a real photo! True happiness...
ReplyDeletecobble stone road?
ReplyDeleteDirt?
DeleteDamn! I was gonna ask "Cobble stones?"
DeleteFive fingers and a thumb?
ReplyDeleteGood Eye RJ. I was caught up on the happiness.
DeleteI get it. It’s nice to see happiness
DeleteThere is a family in Italy, IIRC, that have 5 fingers with thumb (and six toes, I think). They get custom made gloves. Possibly shoes, also.
DeleteAs a bonus, the men get two peckers.
DeleteDoesn't matter.
ReplyDeleteThe AI weenie will 'love and adore ' her and wish that his face was the bicycle seat.
Ummmm - there is no real bicycle seat and no real woman in this image. Nothing to sit on his face if it were a seat. I guess the closest thing he could do is place the computer on his face.
DeleteSnot-nosed keyboard warriors are emerging from their safe place in mom's basement to toss out snarky comments at the adults who are here. I am referring to Annie 4:44.
DeleteI loved this happy girl and her sheer joy on her bike. I really bothers me (a lot) that a$$holes throw this stuff out.
ReplyDeletelovely cyclist brings to minds a young Romy Schneider....sigh
ReplyDeletei just want to experience that hand.
ReplyDelete