Friday, August 14, 2026

Oo la la! Mon Dieu!

 


10 comments:

  1. I have never been too partial to leather clothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not even a leather mini skirt?

      Delete
  2. Is she leaning? or just walking funny? She does seem oddly serious about herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, not even with your dick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why do you keep talking about my dick, wierdo.

      Delete
  4. I'd buy her a beer. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haute couture or just a poseur? Dude might get lucky if he switched his beer offer for a Dom Perignon Vintage bubbly. She's tres cher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The outfit is ridiculous but she is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get paid over 220 Dollars per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. i never thought i’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 15k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do, check it out by Visiting Following Website

    HERE—————⊃⫸ P­a­y­A­t­H­o­m­e­1­.­C­o­m

    ReplyDelete