Wednesday, August 26, 2026

I'd Commute In That




 

13 comments:

  1. Not with the price of gas these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. make it a two-door sedan delivery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice wheels, grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’d cruise PCH in that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'd make a nice hearse. It'd let the mourners get a great view of dearly departed as it zips past doing 50mph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good for 60 years old. Definitely a Buick Sport Wagon like it says, most likely a '66. The Olds Vista Cruiser had a similar sunroof arrangement for the second row.
    Al_in_Ottawa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friend had an old 72 with the 455. Frame used to flex when giving it the gas going uphill.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mother always had a station wagon, and I always got the "far back" seat (in the third row),

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome SuperShops sign!!! I worked there in the early '80s.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of memories of family vacations in our '69 Plymouth wagon. Still have a soft spot for all those big wagons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUV grandparents, sometimes wish i could still buy a wagon.

    ReplyDelete