Monday, April 6, 2026

 


12 comments:

  1. if i still had hair i would go there

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a very similar very old barber shop in downtown Colorado Springs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the Shetland Islands, there is a barber shop about this size that bills itself as
    "Britain's Most Northerly Barber Shop".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer old-school Italian barber shops named Tony's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see ham radio antennas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yagis to be sure.

      Delete
    2. 40, 20, 10, 2 meter antennas, maybe more? Some of them loaded or trapped.

      Delete
    3. Me too. I have been trying to track down Mac's shop on Grok and Google Earth, to see if I can track down the ham station. Several rabbit holes, but the location that came up is in the Oak Ridge area of TN. It's great to be retired with stuff to obsess on.

      Delete
  6. get my haircut in a 130 year old train station building in a tiny s.w. illinois town. a huge cottonwood that is in a 1897 photo is still there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://www.flickr.com/photos/chas_mitch57/1732405601/

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a licensed ham radio operator I have to say. I want some of what ya'll are smoking. Those aren't guy wires those are power lines. No dipoles

    ReplyDelete