Friday, September 13, 2013

Obama snubbed in rudest possible way by the Russians

Someone reminded me of this clip of a line of Russians refusing to shake Obama's hand while reaching eagerly for Medvedev's.

After this, Obama should have had nothing to do with them.  He shouldn't have listened to anything they said, helped them in any way, or given them any recognition whatsoever, until they apologized.

Instead, he is allowing Lavrov to have his way with the treasonous idiot Kerry.

Huummppfff.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'd expect the insult to be a bit more sophisticated. This crudeness reflects worse on them than Obama.

      Delete
    2. Having dealt with Russians, I suspect that a great deal of the rudeness has to do with the fact that he's of mixed race. Many Russians I know, wouldn't want to physically touch a black person. I realize that's a political gaff in the US, but not in Russia, where even "Armenians" are referred to as "black" and therefore not quite human.

      Delete
    3. I remember how surprised the Russians always were with Condoleeza Rice when she spoke to them in fluent Russian. Not what they expected.

      Delete