Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Yeah. I'll be in Nevada next week and for sure the gas will be much less expensive there.

 




11 comments:

  1. Regular gas in No. Nevada is running round $5 a gallon now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to close more refinery s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take it that you're voting Democrat in November.

      Delete
    2. How many refineries have shut down since January 2026?
      The answer is ZERO.

      I'm old enough to remember that in January 2026 gas was $2.60 a gallon here and now it is $4.70.
      No refineries shut down in 2026 but we did start a war.... Maybe it is the war in Iran that is driving the price of gas and not shut down refineries in America

      Please tell me you didn't drink the bleach last time he suggested it

      Delete
  3. Horse and buggy s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let the Amish rule us ,please

    ReplyDelete
  5. the smuggler's trucks head east filled with weed, the smugglers trucks head west filled with gas

    ReplyDelete
  6. $3.859 here in Virginia along I-81.

    ReplyDelete
  7. $6.19 in Susanville. $5.44 in Reno.

    Whatever you do, don't need to buy any in Truckee, where it's $7.35 to $7.55.
    They think everybody in Truckee is a gazzilionaire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would appear that in Newsom Land, Atlas is getting ready to shrug. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine willingly living in CA and paying those taxes that fund it’s downfall and fraud. Pretty land, mostly retarded people.

      Delete