Wednesday, October 7, 2026

The Trouble Triplets


 

23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Perhaps, but the one on the right is Alex Zedra

      Delete
    2. N90DA isn't a currently registered N-number.

      Delete
    3. Of course it’s not on the public list. It’s on the triple-secret list. Top men access only.

      Delete
    4. Anon 1:21, assume everything is AI, and stop bothering the rest of us with that question.

      Delete
    5. N90DA, owned by Dillon Aero Inc.
      As seen here at the one-minute mark -
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf-2bX_k5zA

      Dillon, as in Dillon Precision, a manufacturer of reloading presses and other reloading equipment.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dillon_Aero

      Delete
    6. Alex is the only one that gets a sleeved tattoo pass from me. And she can shoot well.

      Delete
    7. https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/Search/NNumberInquiry gave me a bogus result.

      Delete
  2. I'll take the crazy one in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was my pic, also. Gotta love the crazy ones, right?

      Delete
    2. No visible tats or piercings; maybe not so crazy after all. My choice as well (I like the tall ones).

      Delete
  3. Dibs on the left then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always get the left overs. Oh well. Going in!

      Delete
  4. She pointed a pair of 38"s at me, oh and she also had a pistol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Armed and dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, not any even with somebody else’s.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At my age any of them would probably kill me. But I'd die happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Left to middle, can't make out the right. A Glock grrrl, and a Browning High Power. Don't judge me, also made note of the carriers.
    Alan E.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not the kind to take home to show to yo' mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Picky sunsaguns around here. I’ve never had that problem.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll take the one on the left and your guys can fight over the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd buy all three of them a round or two of their chosen libation

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always wear my bellybutton jewelry and lots of mascara when I'm pretending to be a tough fighter woman.

    ReplyDelete