And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I suppose I'm being overly precautious, "BUT", I've never thought skeletonized items, such as that but stock, or other "Lightweight" items that would eventually get caught on everything under the sun, out in the bush...
Sort of reminds me of a $25 Ted Williams (Savage) magazine fed 22LR with a cracked stock at a pawn shop I picked up. It now has a modified VZ58 synthetic skeletonized stock and a 6" quad rail. I do have a flashlight attachment I do not use. It does have a laser, pop-up peep sights, and red dot. The rifle was rough but I found the barrel had been re-sleaved. It looks and shoots good now.
Looks great. Could be too much weight out at the muzzle. Like the full length for-ends. Since its 0$ for a short barrel rifle stamp, like to shorten my Rossi 16 inch 44 to trapper length, 12.5 inches, one of those for-ends would be really slick.
I suppose I'm being overly precautious, "BUT", I've never thought skeletonized items, such as that but stock, or other "Lightweight" items that would eventually get caught on everything under the sun, out in the bush...
ReplyDeleteGod's Own Caliber with Satan's Own Projectiles
ReplyDeleteI would like to look those projectiles up. Can you tell me what they are?
DeleteQuite a contraption.
ReplyDeleteNeeds a tripod and grenade launcher.
ReplyDeleteAnd the chainsaw attachment.
Deletebeautiful lever action - and comes equipped with what looks like a Black Hills Honey Badger in .45-70 with a 325-grain solid-copper bullet
ReplyDeleteDoes that rifle have enough mass as so the 45-70 doesn't beat your shoulder to bits?
DeleteYou say that and it sounds more like you want .45 LC.
Delete@ Michael
DeleteI've used a shoulder pad in my hunting jacket ever since I was a kid, as did my Dad n' my Granpa.
Dint know they made Philips head tips that big!
ReplyDeleteSort of reminds me of a $25 Ted Williams (Savage) magazine fed 22LR with a cracked stock at a pawn shop I picked up. It now has a modified VZ58 synthetic skeletonized stock and a 6" quad rail. I do have a flashlight attachment I do not use. It does have a laser, pop-up peep sights, and red dot. The rifle was rough but I found the barrel had been re-sleaved. It looks and shoots good now.
ReplyDeleteTsquared
Looks great. Could be too much weight out at the muzzle. Like the full length for-ends. Since its 0$ for a short barrel rifle stamp, like to shorten my Rossi 16 inch 44 to trapper length, 12.5 inches, one of those for-ends would be really slick.
ReplyDeleteAbsurd.
ReplyDeleteI want one just to show my liberal friends, acquaintances and family members.
ReplyDeleteGet 'em to positively foam at the mouth in helpless rage.
Starts out as a Marlin 1895 Trapper.
ReplyDeleteWith the whistles and bells, you're out the door at just shy of 6 grand.
https://freerangeamerican.us/6-grand-dream-guns/