Thursday, October 8, 2026

Impossibly white teefs

 


19 comments:

  1. in passing, read that such "impossibly" white teeth are not natural. At best they're chemically induced. So much for "wondering where the yellow went!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was a kid, the parody went, "you'll wonder where the yellow went when you brush your teeth with wet cement." No trace of wet cement there, either.

      Delete
  2. "Teef" is baby talk. Grown men doing baby talk isn't attractive even when referring to pets or to put down women as if they are pets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just figure he misspelled teets. Anyway, you should append a big "waahhhh" to your post.

      Delete
    2. Ghostsniper? Is that you?

      Delete
    3. That was for anon 07:45 BTW

      Delete
  3. perhaps neither she nor her dentist has any idea of dental esthetics
    not only are they the wrong shade for her skin color (even with a tan), but they're the wrong shape for her face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well.... that's just crazy Charlie

      Delete
  4. Multiple photo apps will whiten teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it was pepsodent

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'd have to snap her open to see if her bones are the same white.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is almost nothing prettier than a woman smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bleached teeth, or whatever shes simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right. She's gorgeous and so are her teeth. Old farts here nitpicking are epitome sour grapes.

      Delete
    2. I find it interesting that some respondents who cannot figure out how to post their identifying names or maybe are just too lazy to, have the balls to call all of the naysayers "old farts." "Keyboard" warriors as turds.

      Delete
    3. I do not know how to post my identifying name. I do not care. Nice looking gal! - Snakepit

      Delete
    4. But at least you sign your comment with your nickname.

      Delete
  9. Good looking girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We need a bona fide cosmetic dentist on the time waster website to weigh in on the validity of the commenters' opinions.

    Fun fact: Commentator vs. Commenter: What's the Difference? A "commentator" is a professional who provides expert commentary, often in media, while a "commenter" is anyone who comments on a topic, usually online.

    ReplyDelete