Tuesday, October 6, 2026

 


19 comments:

  1. Good bye, and thanks for all the fish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you even remotely imagine waking up to that stunning face in the morning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prettier they are, the worse they are

      Delete
    2. I'd figure what the hell, I probably don't need TWO kidneys.

      Delete
    3. It's such a crying shame that Annie 7:28 seems to have had so many unfortunate experiences with beautiful women.

      Delete
    4. Imagine...? Married one, no... you don't get use falling asleep or waking up, next to a natural beauty. Mine doesn't need to 'fix her eyes' to look great!

      Delete
    5. Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me), Temptations 1971

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Don't see the hint of psycho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait..I know her. Really, I know her. She is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm too damn old for round 2, give me a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's every guy's dream wife.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No matter how beautiful, pretty sweet, etc, etc. There is someone somewhere that hates her, write that down..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, her 'plain-Jane' sister!

      Delete
  8. Talk about bedroom eyes, holy moly! Thats about as sweet as it gets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bed sheet is on backwards.

    ReplyDelete