And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Was Martha a navigator? I had my application in there as a pilot (which I later withdrew) and I think she was running the pilot office if I remember right.. I see Rogers Smith on the far right I think, and is that a young Fast Eddie Schneider? I don't know who the blonde guy is, anyone?
You sure that's a boy, second from the right? I know its hard to tell in this day and age, but....?
ReplyDeleteMarta Bohn-Meyer was not a boy.
ReplyDeleteWas Martha a navigator? I had my application in there as a pilot (which I later withdrew) and I think she was running the pilot office if I remember right.. I see Rogers Smith on the far right I think, and is that a young Fast Eddie Schneider? I don't know who the blonde guy is, anyone?
ReplyDeleteThose are the two aircrews that flew it at the time; 2 pilots and 2 flight officers, methinks.
DeleteSR71 aka Blackbird.
ReplyDelete